Perfisa’s Quality Policy consists of continuous customer satisfaction through international recognition of the quality of its products and services.
In this sense, Perfisa implemented, in 2003, the Quality Management System, acquiring the guarantee that its products and services have the quality required by customers, ensuring compliance with deadlines, customer requirements, applicable legislation , a good work environment and profitability, and allowing for sustained growth and value creation for the company.
Perfisa continually pursues the requirements of Quality Certification, through continuous process improvement, in order to satisfy all customer needs.
From top management to the bottom of the company’s hierarchy, all employees are involved in the implementation of a common culture: the culture of Quality at the service of the Customer.
Thus, Perfisa assumes as fundamental vectors for its Quality policy:
- Evaluate and continually promote customer satisfaction;
- Regularly identify customers’ needs and expectations by adapting the offer of products and services accordingly;
- Maintain a Quality Management System according to the standard NP EN ISO 9001: 2008, which guarantees compliance with all applicable requirements including Legislation and Regulation of the sector;
- Develop the valorization of all the company’s employees in order to stimulate initiatives and promote internal motivation through an adequate incentive policy;
- Provide adequate training to all company workers, in order to develop their skills and enrich knowledge for an effective and responsible performance of their activities;
- Develop effective information and communication internally and externally;
- Contribute to a better environment through an adequate resource use policy;
- Foster a close relationship with business partners in order to ensure the improvement of the quality and efficiency of the service provided;
- Promote continuous process improvement in order to offer products and services with greater added value for the customer;
- Monitor and evaluate the quality objectives in order to improve the organization’s performance;
- Establish objectives, continuously and sustainably improving the use of available resources.