1. This website (https://perfisa.pt) is owned by Perfisa – Fábrica de Perfis Metálicos, S.A., headquartered at Z. I. Carvalhais, 3660-070 S. Pedro do Sul.
2. The website’s main objective is to disclose all relevant information and documentation within the scope of the company’s activity.
3. The information contained therein is of a general nature and is merely informative, so Perfisa is not responsible for any error, writing error or due to the passage of the scanner, digitization and compilation of the various texts, although it is updated as possible.
4. All files have been tested with the latest version of antivirus so that they are free from viruses, however it is not possible to guarantee with absolute security the integrity of the files, suggesting the test with the latest version of antivirus that the site user has, before executing any file.
5. Perfisa is not responsible for any losses arising from the use of the website, nor for accessing the websites to which it provides links, nor about the information contained therein.
6. The contents and services included in the website may be the subject of exclusive rights, of industrial or intellectual property, belonging to Perfisa, or to other entities. It is expressly forbidden, in part or in full, to copy, reproduce, modify, display, transmit or disseminate, by any means or for any purpose, the contents of the website, without the written authorization of Perfisa.
7. However, users of the site are allowed to copy part or all of the information contained therein to their computer, provided that the copy is intended for private use and not for commercial purposes and does not delete or modify, in any way , references to the rights of Perfisa and the entities associated with it.
8. Perfisa is not responsible for failures in the Internet network other than servers and services directly under its responsibility. However, there may be an interruption in the provision of the service due to the need to carry out conservation, maintenance or any other type of alteration in the computer network.